We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only:
- collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you; and
- keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit (a) both the web and mobile versions of our website located at the following URL: https://www.kydra.co ("Webpage") and (b) the mobile applications made available from time to time by Kydra (“Apps" collectively with Webpage, the "Platform"), and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Platform you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Platform and log on with your username and password.
Kydra has and will continue to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) ("PDPA").
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, please contact us.
SECTION 1 – Collection of Personal Information
When you create a Kydra account, or otherwise provide us with information, whether true or not, which would enable us to identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information we collect may include your:
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Contact details
- Date of Birth
You should only submit to us or the Platform, Personal Information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the Personal Information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your Personal Information if you voluntarily submit the same to us. If you choose not to submit your Personal Information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with our services. You may access and update your Personal Information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide Personal Information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her Personal Information to us.
SECTION 2 – Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Personal Information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the Platform. Payments that you make through the Platform for products will be processed by our agent
- To facilitate your use of our services and/or access to the Platform;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform. We may pass your Personal Information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier
- To update you on the delivery of the products and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate
- We will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with Kydra or otherwise provide us with your Personal Information through the Platform, we will also use your Personal Information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances, Kydra may be required to disclose Personal Information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Kydra may share your Personal Information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Kydra. In sharing your Personal Information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your Personal Information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your Personal Information only for as long as they need your Personal Information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, Kydra take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to Personal Information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the PDPA.
Kydra does not engage into the business of selling customers’ Personal Information to third parties.
SECTION 3 – Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
SeCTION 4 – Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your Personal Information anytime by accessing your account on our Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
We take steps to share the updates to your Personal Information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your Personal Information if your Personal Information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
SECTION 5 – Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to view the Personal Information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your Personal Information has been or may have been used or disclosed by Kydra within the past year, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your Personal Information records.
If you have an account with Kydra, you may access details of your order by logging into your account on the Platform. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat your Kydra username, password and order details confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of your Kydra username, password or order details.
SECTION 6 – Security of Your Personal Information
Kydra ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your Personal Information by:
- Restricting access to Personal Information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your Personal Information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Kydra, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Kydra password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and other information submitted to Kydra. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
SECTION 7 – Minors
Kydra does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
SECTION 8 – Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Kydra, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
SECTION 9 – No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
SECTION 11 – Acknowledgement of KYDRA's Rights
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT KYDRA HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF KYDRA HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST KYDRA FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
SECTION 12 – Contacting KYDRA
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Information, request access and/or correction of your Personal Information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.