Join The Kydra Team!
At Kydra, we create products to inspire urban athletes to live their best lives. We're looking for team players and go-getters to grow our team. All the better, if you live and breathe fitness! Check out our vacancies below!
1. Social Media & Community Manager
- Work alongside Marketing and Content teams to develop and grow our brand presence in Singapore and the region
- Build and plan monthly content strategy and calendar for owned social media channels including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter
- Develop a consistent brand voice across channels through copy and imagery
- Identify and reach out to potential influencers and brand ambassadors
- Conduct regular social media listening, review competitor activities and analyse social trends to provide actionable insights to acquire, engage and convert target audience
- Respond timely and accurately to enquiries through social media channels and emails
- Bring the highest degree of empathy to all customer interactions
- Update internal stakeholders (Marketing, Design, Operations) on technical issues and customer interactions to improve customer experience
- Monitor customer feedback on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- 1-2 years’ experience working with online communities, social media or digital marketing (preferably in e-commerce or activewear)
- Hands-on experience in writing compelling copy and curating engaging content
- Familiarity with social media monitoring and influencer marketing tools such as Later, Upfluence
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Good understanding of digital marketing and using digital/social channels to drive KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A good eye for aesthetics
- Keen interest in the sports and fitness industry
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
2. Content Creators
We're expanding our freelancer pool for content creation! If you have a keen interest in the local fitness scene, get in touch with us.
- Graphic designer
- Image editor
Email email@example.com to apply. Please include project rates, relevant portfolio or past works for reference. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.